If you plan and lead meetings and seek to have more engaging meetings, then the InkyJam workshop is perfect for you.
- Learn practical visual facilitation techniques
- Create visual tools to engage participants
- Widen your visual vocabulary
- Solve visual facilitation challenges
- Practice in a fun and safe environment.
Delivered by Tom Russell, Founder and Director of Inky Thinking and author of ‘Meet with Impact’.
All workshops start at 9am and finish by 5pm.
Participant fee includes lunch, refreshments, pens and stationery. Cancellation terms apply.