Martin Haussmann, class of 1969, Dipl. Designer fh, is the Managing Director of bikablo ® akademie and inventor of the bikablo ® visualisation technique. Martin is a trainer, technical author and conference speaker and travels widely in Europe as an ambassador for visual thinking. He offers his insights in ‘Thinking With Your Pen’ book, spread over more than 300 pages of illustrations in full colour. The attached download provides a small sample.
- Trends, fields of activity, models and strategies for visualisation and visual facilitation.
- 10 principles of the bikablo ® visualisation technique, visual vocabulary: script, basic shapes, graphic elements, pictograms, figures & colour.
- Within the visualisation compass for orientation in the wealth of possibilities for visual expression there are charts and diagrams, complex info-grams, reduced key frames and many-faceted visual landscapes.
- Creative techniques and layout templates to convert abstract content to diagrams.
- Visual presentations on instructional, meeting and corporate communication.
- Visual documentation with sketch notes and graphic recording.
- Visual investigation with dialogue mapping and task cards.
- Pass the pen around the group to facilitate participation.
- Practical tips for using flip charts and pin boards, explanations of terms, books, links and apps.
Edition: pocket book, 304 pages.
Dimensions: 24 x 16,8 x 2,4 cm / 9.45 x 6.61 x 0.94 inches.
Author: Martin Haussmann.
Publisher: Neuland GmbH & Co. KG.